Monday, December 14, 2015

My Diary


If you could feel me,

These days are the hardest.
Doing something what my heart does not desire; is my biggest weakest. My down fall.
Deep in me; there is always a flow. My flow;
Which always wants to move along with my desire.
Not once in my life; I did not feel this much hate for loving a stranger.
Never thought before that this much love could have caused a life this miserable.

I thought my eyes must have spoken. My actions would have shown.
With many of the decisions I made; to run forward to, when I should have run away to the opposite.
Sometimes too loud; from how these words are forming; sometimes too cold.
Sometimes too gentle; from how these silence are growing; sometimes too deadly.
With someone there to hold you close and how you could be still lonely.



(Mhu)
07:22AM
12/15/15


 



No comments: